Our Suitability Guidelines
Our main priority is to provide a safe environment for all our clients; we have some guidelines that are in place to ensure safety for all:
- All dogs must be fully up to date with all vaccinations
- All dogs must be sociable and interact with other canines and humans
- Certain fighting and guard breeds are not allowed in daycare
- All dogs must be pre assessed prior to booking in to daycare
- All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered
- Are you fully insured?
Yes our facility and staff are all fully insured for you and your dogs peace of mind.
- Are you licensed?
Yes our facility is licensed by North Lanarkshire Council. This is a legal requirement for Dog Daycare establishments in our area.
- Does the initial assessment incur a fee?
- Can we visit the facility before we book our dog into daycare?
Of course! We invite owners to visit the facility but do ask that these visits are pre arranged and are out with daycare hours as we not be able to grant access to all areas during daycare opening hours.
- What happens if my dog doesn’t get on with another dog in daycare?
Pawtropolis are very strict on only accepting dogs who have been registered and pre assessed to ensure a happy and balanced group. We do find that there is very rarely an occasion where the dogs will not get on.
- Will my dog be walked throughout the day?
We do not offer a walking service when your dog is booked into daycare. Dogs can be in daycare for upto 10 hours p/day so it is crucial that they are not over exercised or too exhausted by the end of the day. We find that being in daycare is physically and mentally enough for them.
- How young can my dog start daycare?
Your puppy can start in daycare once they have been fully vaccinated.
- Do I need to book daycare for my dog?
Yes, we ask you book your dogs into daycare in advance to avoid disappointment.